Last week, Here East hosted the closing ceremony for London Tech Week 2022, Future: Tech, Creative Arts and Innovation. Chaired by BBC presenter Ben Thompson, the event was designed to examine the growth opportunity for companies combining digital innovation with creative arts.
The event saw the launch of a new inclusive innovation district ‘SHIFT’, London’s living testbed for creating better urban futures. With a mission to solve some of the pressing issues in modern city living, it will drive inclusive innovation in climate adaptation and resilience, health and wellbeing and advanced mobility solutions.
It also provided a platform to the leading experts, pioneers and creatives at the forefront of London’s world-leading tech ecosystem, including:
- Andrew Roughan, Managing Director, Plexal
- Russ Shaw CBE, Founder, Tech London Advocates & Global Tech Advocates
- Francesca J. Colloca, Head of Innovation, SHIFT
- Indy Johar, Founding Director, Dark Matters Labs
- Daniel Hajas, Innovation Manager, Global Disability Innovation Hub
- Janet Coyle CBE, London & Partners
Seven Hills led on the curation of the hybrid ‘Future London’ closing event, and the team had a fantastic morning at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Find out more about London Tech Week and read the key takeaways in Russ Shaw, Tech London Advocates founder’s City AM blog here.