From Monday 19th September – Thursday 22nd September, BGF and the ScaleUp Institute will bring together scaleup leaders from all across the UK to unlock potential, accelerate growth, and deliver impact.
Launched in 2021, Scaleup Week is the UK’s largest nationwide gathering of growth businesses. It explores the crucial issues and opportunities facing growing businesses as they navigate towards a sustainable, diverse and prosperous future.
In 2022 the need to find opportunity in our challenges is more important than ever before. Economic uncertainty, geopolitical volatility and net zero urgency have set this up as a decade of change – one that scaling businesses must respond to with leadership and purpose. The next generation of scaleup leaders can be the global success stories that benefit both people and planet.
- Irene Graham, CEO, ScaleUp Institute
- Stephen Welton, Executive Chair, BGF
- Carl Schramm, US Economist
- Zahra Bahrololoumi, CEO, Salesforce, UK&I
- Tony Danker, Director General, CBI
- Katherine Morgan, Head of High Growth & Entrepreneurs, Barclays
You can read about some of the highlights from last year here, and find out more about this year’s agenda here.